He's so beautiful! Look at all those expressions he makes... I bet you can just look at him sleeping for hours! Congrats you two - very happy for you both!
Oh, wow. Newborn feet are the absolute best. The touch, the smell. Don't ya just want to dunk 'em in coffee and eat them? Okay, probably just me. Your son is beautiful. I'm so very happy for your family.
no Eva, not just you. I wanna eat 'em too. "Little PeePee, Little Toes..."
He's so beautiful! Look at all those expressions he makes... I bet you can just look at him sleeping for hours! Congrats you two - very happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow. Newborn feet are the absolute best. The touch, the smell. Don't ya just want to dunk 'em in coffee and eat them? Okay, probably just me.
ReplyDeleteYour son is beautiful. I'm so very happy for your family.
no Eva, not just you. I wanna eat 'em too. "Little PeePee, Little Toes..."
ReplyDelete